We're getting into the Halloween spirit... finally. We made it to our areas absolutely stunning Sauvie Island, just a few miles from downtown Portland, OR. It's overwhelming how beautiful this area is and yet you are thisclose to the "big city". The girls have their pumpkins and I have some decorating to do. So let's get going with our Virtual Girls Night Out and get the party started!
*The Virtual Girls Night Out is for those that don't have a chance to get out of the house but still want to "hang with their friends". So, make yourself a cocktail, put on something cozy and have fun. Leave a comment to let us know you stopped by. We'll visit your blog and say "Happy VGNO!"*
Time For Some Tunes!
Cake "Short Skirt/Long Jacket"
These people crack me up!
Time For A Cocktail!
- 2 oz. Baileys Caramel Irish Cream (25 oz. per bottle)
- 0.5 oz. Smirnoff Green Apple Flavored Vodka (25 oz. per bottle)
- 1 dash(es) Goldschlager (25 oz. per bottle)
- Pour Baileys® and Smirnoff® Green Apple into an ice-filled shaker. Shake and strain into a collins glassed filled with ice. Float Goldschlager® on top. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
- I so-o-o-o-o want this drink!
- Time For The Traveling Heart-Shaped Rock Update!
- Our dear blog buddy Tracie at From Tracie, has been going through serious family issues so, of course, our little project isn't going to be first and foremost on her mind. I'm sure I have your full support in saying, lots of love and light to you Tracie and your family. When you're ready to continue, or not, with the Traveling Heart-Shaped Rock Project, it's just fine.
Alrighty then, my super cool, super wonderful blog pals. Have fun at our Virtual Girls Night Out. Leave a comment if you like and visit those that have left a comment as well. Happy VGNO! And have a Happy and Safe Halloween :->