My 12 year old is back from camp. A whole week of her little sister being bored without her big sister to annoy, is now back in full swing of "Leave-me-alone's" and "Mo-o-o-om!!!" Ah... I think I need a Virtual Girls Night Out!
*The VGNO Blog-Hop began in the summer of 2008. Connecting, supporting, encouraging - those words describe the VGNO Guest. And hopefully we gain more exposure for your blog - that's the intent of the VGNO. So get on your bunny slippers, make yourself a cocktail add your blog link and have fun! Join the Traveling Heart-Shaped Rock Project (details below). Happy VGNO!*
Time For Some Tunes!
(ah camp... one of my favorite movies starts at camp... the lake, the dance, the honey - the feathers - the string! ... when these crazy kids discover they're sisters (I guess being Twins wasn't enough) one of the best songs EVER is performed ;-> )
Hayley Mills (& Hayley Mills) "Let's Get Together" - The Parent Trap
I think the remake was good too. (Dennis Quaid? You Bet!!!)
Time For A Cocktail!
3 oz (chilled) 7 Up
2 oz Grapefruit Juice
1 oz Pineapple Juice
1 1/2 oz Campari Bitters
1/2 oz Grenadine
Shake and strain into an ice-filled collins glass. Add the 7-up, garnish with fruit, and serve.
Time For A Party Game!
"7 Weird Facts"
Let's get to know each other a little better and share 7 Weird Facts about ourselves.
Me? Let's see...
1. I love the show "Will & Grace". I could watch the show every day. LOVE IT!!!
2. I love white food. If I'm at a buffet my plate will come back looking a quilt of white. I don't know why? I just love food that happens to be white.
3. I HATE those little wooden spoons that come with those little cups of ice cream! Hate the feeling on my teeth!
4. I HATE the smell of manilla envelopes! I almost feel like I can't breathe! Hate It!!!
5. Whew... calming down... The older I get I lose interest in chocolate.
6. I don't like the feeling of a dirty floor, especially while I'm in bare feet. It's almost like I can't put my feet completely on the floor. (I'm sure if I were young I would be labeled with some disorder. Whatever)
7. I have a horrible memory. I drives everyone I know crazy. (Or does it? I can't remember ;-> )
Time For The Traveling Heart-Shaped Rock Project!
Update on our participants: We now have 19 bloggers participating in the T.H.S.R.P. The latest is in Dublin! As soon as we get pictures from Brenda I'll be sure and share. (If you don't know what the heck I'm talking about click: here )
Hey blog pals, I can't wait to see what "weird" things you share. "Weird" is subjective though, isn't it? Happy VGNO!!!