I have been given a blog award and, in exchange, I need to list 10 honest things about me.
Oh man. What?!? (Just how much do I want this award?)
Well, this is the "Honest Scrap" Award, so let me see what I can come up with.
1. I hate making lists about myself. Honestly
2. I really like getting awards so I force myself to make lists about myself.
3. I get really happy when someone tells me they like what's going on at my blog.
4. I suck up my discomfort and do what I can to keep making certain people happy.
5. I hope that they truly appreciate the effort that I put forth. Honestly.
6. Sitting at the computer is taking me away from the 3 loads of laundry that I should be doing. I tell myself that making this list is MUCH MORE IMPORTANT.
7. My youngest is home sick today and I feel guilty that I didn't see the sickness signs sooner.
8. If someone in our house is sick I compulsively wash my hands and spray everything with Lysol.
9. I know that coughing is natural, but it bugs the crap out of me.
10. I am so glad I'm at number 10 right now. My list making is over.
What is an Honest Scrap Award? In the words of Vivian Zabel at Brain Cells and Bubble Wrap:
"Scrap means left-overs, fragments, discarded material. Many times truth and honesty is discarded material, considered fragments and left over. So, we need to tell it like it is, and let the scraps fall where they will."
Thanks Tasha at "Catch The Drift" for sharing this award with me. You've made me incredibly happy. Honestly. :->
***and today's my day at Beautiful! Fabulous! come on over!***