Just in case you need ideas, here's "The Real To-Do List":
- Sing. It doesn't matter what your voice sounds like, just sing. It makes your heart happy.
- Smile at strangers. - When you pass someone along the way just a little smile toward someone is contagious. They will probably pass it on.
- Keep Learning. While reading today, look up a word, or a term, you don't understand.
- Notice Kindness. It is out there. Look for the kind gesture - holding a door open, allowing someone to go ahead, picking up what has been dropped, discretely telling someone 'You've got a little something right there'. A little kindness can go a long way.
- Eat Ice Cream. Or a little sweet treat of your liking. Just a little bite can't hurt :->
- Hope. Take a moment to look to the sky and be hopeful for at least one thing. Hope is good for the soul.
- Count Your Blessings. Did your lights turn on when you needed them too? Did your car get you where you needed to go? When you were hungry, could you eat? Let's not take things for granted.
- Laugh. Laughter is the best! Remember the video "Ultimate Dog Tease" about the bacon? That's always good for a laugh. If you haven't seen it, look it up on YouTube.
- Love. Think of someone, or something, that makes your spirit soar.
- Love some more. And yes, I do believe lovin' chocolate counts!
What would you add to this list?